Why is Hyperpro the best choice for high performance motorcycle suspension?
- The compression and rebound damping are both completely adjustable with high and low speed adjustments for compression damping .
- We use a rising-rate full progressively wound spring for better absorption of small bumps and pavement “chop” while still offering good control on bigger bumps or for higher rates of speed.
- We use a larger shaft diameter for more strength and more oil displacement which allows better fine tuning of damping. Larger diameter also allows for greater durability.
- Hyperpro uses a new seal design which has been proven through the rigors of motocross in Europe to provide superb durability and very low stiction. Tests between this seal and the standard competitors seal show 3x the life.
- The length of the 3D shock can easily be adjusted by specifying the LA (length adjustment) option on most of the shocks.
- The shock offers the option of a remote hydraulic preload adjuster.
- New updated design. The design of this shock is brand new but is an extension of the previous designs we have sold.
- The Hyperpro 3D shock utilizes bladder technology in the reservoir to separate the oil from the nitrogen gas. Other manufacturers use a floating piston. A floating piston has to overcome stiction before it can react. A rubber bladder does not “know” friction and reacts smoother and faster to pressure changes.
- The retail price of the top quality Hyperpro shock for most applications is only $969, which is hundreds less than competitors’ shocks that do not come built to order for your specific use case.
- And, most importantly, when you order a Hyperpro shock from EPM Performance Imports, you receive our expert set up advice to make sure the shock is delivered adjusted for excellent performance on your motorcycle. And if you have any questions during installation, our expert support is only a phone call or email away. We also provided detailed instructions. Click here to see a sample of our shock absorber installation instructions.
Select Your Hyperpro Shock Application
First, find your bike on the chart below and write down your part # and price for the desired hyperpro shock. These are linear (straight rate) fork springs for those who do not wish to run the progressive rate springs.
To order, call EPM Performance Imports at 732-786-9777
To request a price quote or begin an order for Hyperpro shocks, please fill out this free quote request or call us at 732-786-9777.
All orders come with detailed installation instructions, click here to see a sample.